(If you think it's a scam or if you have questions, I'll take your DM)
Attention: This is not the actual Pi. Don't get scammed. Pi hasn't launched its mainnet yet. Currently Pi holds no monetary value.
- I get them for free.
- I only spend 30s of my day.
- Imho, huge potentials.
- 40M+ users now.
- Project run by a Stanford professor.
- All of this can be a waste of time: Only 9 hours in three years.
- It's a scam: I haven't spent a penny.
- They're generating ad revenue from the users: You can turn it off. A project needs to generate some money for the development. I literally get only one ad when I tap mine and that's it. Not riddled with annoying ads.
Hopes: It's a different system. Not just another alt coin or a meme coin. I understand I'm not gonna get rich tomorrow, but I see its potentials.
How many of you still mine? How many of you think it's a scam?