The Uniswap mobile wallet is now live for all iOS users 🥳 🎉
Download the completely self-custodial, open-sourced app today!
The Uniswap mobile wallet is the easiest way to trade tokens on the go. Our thousands of early access users love it. Starting today anyone can: 👇
– Seamlessly swap on Mainnet, Polygon, Arbitrum, and Optimism
– Discover top tokens by market cap, price charts, and volume
– Favorite tokens and wallet addresses to stay up to date on trends and activity
– Connect to any app on Mainnet or L2s with WalletConnect
– See NFT details like floor price, owner, and collection description from the home page
– Choose your security method on manual or encrypted iCloud backups
– Get notified of any onchain activity with push notifications
– Buy crypto with fees as low as 2.55%, vs. 5% on other popular wallets
We’re stoked the app if finally live for ALL US users and can’t wait to roll it out to the rest of the world as soon as possible 🌎
Read more about our wallet here.
3 thoughts on “Introducing Uniswap Wallet”
When Hardware Wallet support?
Hard to trust an app with “Enter your Recovery Phrase” as the first step.
How did Apple approve the swap? Or is it a Webview?
I have tried it and I see it very nicely done! I absolutely love the friendliness of the app and the attention to detail. However there are missing feature that I believe are a blocker for some of the power users:
And nice to have:
Are these features in the pipeline?
Comments are closed.