Hi XRP community!
Some Ledger Live Mobile users (primarily on Android) have encountered the following issues while interacting with XRP:
- Sending XRP fails with an API HTTP 418 error
- Adding an XRP account fails with an API HTTP 418 error
- Issues with swapping might lead to unreflected balances for some users, while others may be unable to perform the swap altogether
- Synchronization issues prevent balance updates following a transaction (e.g., when sending XRP from an exchange to your Ledger Live account)
- The same synchronization issues cause recent transaction history to be absent
- If possible, use Ledger Live mobile on iOS or use Ledger Live desktop if you have access to it.
- To verify your balance, visit a blockchain explorer such as https://xrpscan.com/ and enter your XRP address there (note: enter your XRP address, NOT your 24-word recovery phrase)
Please be assured that these issues do not affect the security of your assets. Our team is aware of the problems and working diligently to resolve them as soon as possible.
🚨 Scam alert:
Lastly, please be cautious of fraudsters targeting the community with Token Allocation Program scams (learn more here) designed to steal your XRP funds:
- Do NOT submit Token Allocation claims, as they are fraudulent and can give unauthorized individuals control over your XRP account.
- Do NOT share your 24-word recovery phrase with anyone, including Ledger or its employees
- Do NOT type your recovery phrase into any app or website
- Be aware that anyone asking for your phrase is attempting to scam you.
Stay safe out there!
2 thoughts on “📣 Attention XRP Community – Issues Reported with Ledger Live Mobile”
The Ledger subreddit is continuously targeted by scammers. Ledger Support will never send you private messages. Never share your 24-word recovery phrase with anyone, never enter it on any website or software, even if it looks like it’s from Ledger. Only keep the recovery phrase as a physical paper or metal backup, never create a digital copy in text or photo form. Learn more at https://reddit.com/r/ledgerwallet/comments/ck6o44/be_careful_phishing_attacks_in_progress/
I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
I’m having issues with sending some litecoin.
Step 5/5takes forever.
Connected my ledger s+ to pc dowloaded updates, resynced, app on phone is latest version but the ltc transaction still doesn’t go thru
Comments are closed.