First of all – Happy Easter Holidays-
This is mainly just a hobby project I developed in my free time as a way to give back to the community I love. I have an unhealthy obsession with cryptocurrency and data which fuelled my desire to create an easy to use dashboard with minimal barriers to entry (completely free, no signups – no sales, no gimmicks etc.. just fun and zero barriers).
Hope you find some value in what i've created – if not, i'm always open to feedback and suggestions.
You can view……
- Live trading price feed across most well known exchanges
- Live liquidations as they occur across most exchanges
- Live whale-watching movements (to and from exchanges ~ wallets)
- View various metrics such as historical fear/greed, open interest, company holdings, news
- Practice your trading skills with a simple paper-trading simulator
- Socialise with other people in the community chat – or don't – it's up to you and the site is fully usable without registering/logging in (aside from the paper-trading as you need an account to preserve your data).
… and a bunch more stuff!
The website is: https://bitcoindashy.com
For the paranoid, here's a google report on how safe the site is before you click on the link (which is always good practice): https://transparencyreport.google.com/safe-browsing/search?url=bitcoindashy.com&hl=en
Hope you enjoy and have a great Easter. Cheers and all the best!