The problem is the following:
I recently had a concussion in an accident and lost some of my short memory…
– Now i have some tokens that are on different places offline but there is one place that seems to be lost or maybe staked or on a place i can't remember because of the accident. I also hold 3 offline backups with all the details of my tokens and is on a place not possible to find by another.
I don't have life changing money but some to keep offline and safe tho.. On that backup i got documents with places i have staked and where my tokens are but for some reason i can't find some of them back.
The address where i thought my tokens should be are on a Metamask address:
I have checked etherscan, ethplorer, polygonscan to figure out where they could be but can't seem to find my tokens MATIC, UNI, CELR, GRT, LINK… . The strange thing is that on any of the scans it also didnt showed that i staked my VGX token on the VGX site so the tokens could still be somewhere staked or stored. I have for safety sended my VGX tokens to my Ledger Nano already.
On the blockchain i have seen that most of my tokens have been sended to:
0x11661c622dC6d4f65497d9B9A91304bDfc408A8F ( Can the origin of this address be find? )
and that they are swapped for wETH on Uniswap or something? I did know a little bit about using Uniswap and Polygon wallet but both seems to be empty. Now i also don't think it's hacked because of the following:
– Metamask was installed on a different laptop only being used for crypto and all the addresses are bookmarked so no ad clicking of phising sites were used.
– Metamask was installed on the official extension of Chrome and the seed was kept offline on a paper.
– The laptop is up-to-date with an Antivirus that didnt scanned for malicious software or any virus.
– The Matic has been moved with first 100 MATIC, 500 MATIC and then the rest. I always send my tokens like this to be sure they arrive well. 100 MATIC, 500 MATIC and then the rest is the way i would do it also.
– The staked VGX was not stolen and was the biggest piece of my money on it.
– In the document i have was stated that my LINK and MATIC were on app.aave.com staked on a Metamask but connected with Ledger. My Ledger goes online only for transactions and is safe. I know i used Aave for staking, lending tokens there ( but only MATIC and LINK ). I think i moved them later on
Maybe i forgot some software or location i have staked, stored like the way it was with VGX on their website. I could not find any of that on the blockchain that i found so maybe i overlooked something?I also checked on Ledger Live if any of those token could be there but can't find them there also. Maybe u guys see something on the blockchain i don't? I know there are many places for staking, storing… but i do remember most of them and are also on the documents..
Thanks for any help and be sure to receive quite some USDT if for some reason i could get them back :-).