👋 Hello everyone,
I would like to share with you my project that I've developed for a customer.
The project purpose is to manage a variable number of pre-sales / seed sales rounds.
This project contains the Smart Contract written in Solidity and ready to be deployed on EVM Blockchains (Ethereum, BSC, Cronos, …)
Here below the main features:
– ✅ Manage a pre-sale / seed sale
– ✅ With only one smart contract is possible to manage multiple sale rounds for potentially multiple tokens
– ✅ Configurable sale round start and end date time
– ✅ Configurable vesting start time, cliff and period
– ✅ Configurable number of tokens to be sold
– ✅ Token claim is allowed only after the sale round is completed and can be configured also a cliff period (not mandatory) to allow claim in small portions over a certain period of time
– ✅ Configurable token to be claimed
– ✅ It is not necessary to develop the token to be claimed before sale round starts, this will give you more time to think about tokenomics and feature of your ERC20 token that will have to be developed.
– ✅ It is possible to invest into the sale round with stable coins such as USDT, USDC, etc… (requirement of 6 decimal digits per ERC20 token)
– ✅ It is possible to invest into the sale round with Ethers (it depends from which blockchain is deployed the smart contract, so it would be ETH for Ethereum Blockchain, BNB for Binance Smart Chain, CRO for Cronos, etc…)
– ✅ It is possible to change parameters when the sale round has already started
For further details and examples deployed on blockchain, please refer to the project github repository: