Over at the “Ledger Sub,” a survey was conducted with almost 3000 people voting.
- 41% said I'll continue using Ledger
- 19% said I moved (or will be moving) to another hardware wallet.
- 12% said I'll be using a mix of hardware wallets, including Ledger.
- 3% said I'll be using a mix of hardware wallets, excluding Ledger.
- 24% said I haven't made a decision yet.
Two weeks after the Ledger “incident,” that means that 24% of people have not made up their mind. Honestly, if you have not decided to move away from Ledger in the first two weeks, you will likely not move away from it. The more time elapses, the easier it is to fall back into your normal routine.
One thing that has changed is that I have not seen a single recommendation for Ledger from this sub in the past two weeks.
Still, likely 50%+ of people are not going to make a change with their Ledger.