Hello everyone and welcome to Moon Week for round 26 of Moons! For more information about Moons, please see our wiki page here or the Community Points page by the admins here.
Moon Week began yesterday with the snapshot post by the admins. The ratio is at least 0.519 and you can check out the post and comments to see an estimate of how many moons you'll be getting next Wednesday at the end of Moon Week. The admins have not yet implemented CCIP-031 for this latest round. Note: The admins found a bug with the data which excluded a lot of users, this has been corrected and the .csv updated a few minutes before this Moon Week post went live
To give exposure to our governance polls for the month, this Moon Week post will remain pinned to the top of the subreddit until the distribution post next Wednesday. Please review the following important information first. Each month we have dozens of questions about these things even though they are answered right here:
- If you can't see polls or vote, or have any other issue, try again later or from a different platform (different browser, app, mobile, or desktop). These glitches usually resolve themselves within a few hours, but let us know if it hasn't after a day or two.
- You can't change your vote so make sure you read the full post and discussions, and ask any questions you have before you vote. There are people wishing they voted differently every month and you have several days to vote so there is no need to rush it.
- CCIP-006 implemented a 5% bonus for voting in at least 1 poll, plus an additional 1.25% for each additional governance poll was implemented by CCIP-014
- You will also get a special badge for a week after voting in a governance poll. These are visible in the reddit app and new.reddit on desktop. If you have voted and yours is not showing, you may need to enable it manually by clicking your badges and looking at the Achievements tab.
- Successful polls are implemented whenever the mods or admins have a chance to do it. Usually this is within days or weeks of the poll passing, but depends on workload, priorities, and complexity of implementation
I'm trying out Collections for governance posts, per the advice of the FortniteBR mods. This should make it easier to find governance posts and get push notifications when governance posts go up if you follow the collection. Please tag u/CryptoMaximalist with any feedback you have about this. It says this is the link to share the collection, but it doesn't work for me. Instead, viewing this post in new.reddit seems to show you the collection.
Here are your polls for this round of Moons. Each poll is given a designated CCIP number, as per CCIP-017. You can view the full CCIP list here.
- CCIP-032: Amend CCIP-031 to extend the time restriction from 1 distribution to 3
Thank you for reading and happy voting!