🚨POLYGON MATIC MASTERCARD WEB3 & FLARE TOKEN AIRDROP!!

Thinking Crypto

🚨POLYGON MATIC MASTERCARD WEB3 & FLARE TOKEN AIRDROP!!

Big crypto news today! Mastercard has partnered with Polygon to launch web3-focused artist incubator. Flare token airdrop is 3 days away and major crypto exchanges are participating. Binance Joins the Association of Certified Sanctions Specialists (ACSS) to Further Compliance Standards Within the Crypto Industry. 🌟Sponsor – Signup with Uphold. X 🚀 Get the Ledger Nano X to Safely store your Crypto – 6 ✅ Become a Channel Member – n 💥 Sign up for the Free Thinking Crypto Weekly Newsletter / 💥 Easily do your Crypto taxes, I personally use this service – /> 🔥 Sign Up with Okcoin /> ➡️ Follow on Twitter – 1 ➡️ Follow on Facebook – / ➡️ Follow on LinkedIn – o ➡️ Follow on Instagram – / ➡️ Follow on TikTok – s ➡️ Website – / 🔊 Listen to content on Apple Podcasts – 6 🔊 Listen to content on Spotify – l ⏰ Time Stamps ⏰ 00:00 Intro 01:04 Mastercard Polygon partnership 06:04 Flare Token airdrop in 3 days 07:52 Binance joins certification association ================================================= 📺 Interviews Playlists 📺 – All Interviews – /> – Must Watch Interviews – /> – Bitcoin Interviews – /> – Ripple XRP Interviews – /> – Altcoin Interviews – /> – Crypto Regulators & Politicians Interviews – /> – Investment Firms & Hedge Funds – /> – Internet Pioneers & Entrepreneurs – /> – Women In Crypto – /> ================================================= #Polygon #Matic #Mastercard #Flare #Crypto #CryptoNews #Cryptocurrency #Bitcoin #BTC #BitcoinNews #BitcoinMining #Ripple #XRP #XRPNews #RippleXRP #Ethereum #EthereumNews #ETH #Cardano #Ada #CardanoNews #Altcoin #Altcoins #NFTs #NFT #Metaverse ================================================= – The Thinking Crypto Podcast is your home for the best Crypto News and Interviews – crypto, cryptocurrency, crypto news, bitcoin, bitcoin news, xrp, xrp news, ripple, ripple news, ripple xrp, ethereum, ethereum news, cardano, ada, solana, altcoins, defi, news, interviews, podcast, metaverse, nft, nfts ================================================= Disclaimer – Thinking Crypto and Tony Edward are not financial or investment experts. You should do your own research on each cryptocurrency and make your own conclusions and decisions for investment. Invest at your own risk, only invest what you are willing to lose. This channel and its videos are just for educational purposes and NOT investment or financial advice. Note that links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting my channel so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!

10 thoughts on “🚨POLYGON MATIC MASTERCARD WEB3 & FLARE TOKEN AIRDROP!!”

  1. Mastercard is hanging on for dear life. There have no choice but to get involved and eventually will sizzle out

  2. This is why we call you out for it! You will NOT get airdrops every month! It's not confirmed! Stop spreading fake news and supporting this con

  3. Tony, seems to me that you’re shilling Uphold and Matic via your channel. Also your faith in XRP worries me. You have too many adverts. Not sure I’ll keep watching you.

  4. Tony, you forgot to mention that FLR holders need to wrap and hold their initial 15% allocation in order to qualify to receive the remaining 85%. So bad advice to sell your tokens straight away?

  5. Thanks Tony for keeping me updated on what's going on in the industry. At end of the day it's still my choice to invest in uphold, matic or whatever. YOU NEVER TOLD ME WHAT TO DO. It's just your opinion on alot of stuff and as you rightly say. GOOD job my man.

  6. You forgot some essentials… Matic is one of a bunch of tokens that going to have huge sell pressure due to huge holdings of those caught out by FTX…. Yes great partnerships… I wouldn’t go anywhere near this at these prices… I’ll be starting to slowly DCA sub 47c. … plan to buy the bulk of it sub 30c.

Leave a Comment