🚨POLYGON MATIC MASTERCARD WEB3 & FLARE TOKEN AIRDROP!!

Thinking Crypto

🚨POLYGON MATIC MASTERCARD WEB3 & FLARE TOKEN AIRDROP!!

Big crypto news today! Mastercard has partnered with Polygon to launch web3-focused artist incubator. Flare token airdrop is 3 days away and major crypto exchanges are participating. Binance Joins the Association of Certified Sanctions Specialists (ACSS) to Further Compliance Standards Within the Crypto Industry. 🌟Sponsor – Signup with Uphold. X 🚀 Get the Ledger Nano X to Safely store your Crypto – 6 ✅ Become a Channel Member – n 💥 Sign up for the Free Thinking Crypto Weekly Newsletter / 💥 Easily do your Crypto taxes, I personally use this service – /> 🔥 Sign Up with Okcoin /> ➡️ Follow on Twitter – 1 ➡️ Follow on Facebook – / ➡️ Follow on LinkedIn – o ➡️ Follow on Instagram – / ➡️ Follow on TikTok – s ➡️ Website – / 🔊 Listen to content on Apple Podcasts – 6 🔊 Listen to content on Spotify – l ⏰ Time Stamps ⏰ 00:00 Intro 01:04 Mastercard Polygon partnership 06:04 Flare Token airdrop in 3 days 07:52 Binance joins certification association ================================================= 📺 Interviews Playlists 📺 – All Interviews – /> – Must Watch Interviews – /> – Bitcoin Interviews – /> – Ripple XRP Interviews – /> – Altcoin Interviews – /> – Crypto Regulators & Politicians Interviews – /> – Investment Firms & Hedge Funds – /> – Internet Pioneers & Entrepreneurs – /> – Women In Crypto – /> ================================================= #Polygon #Matic #Mastercard #Flare #Crypto #CryptoNews #Cryptocurrency #Bitcoin #BTC #BitcoinNews #BitcoinMining #Ripple #XRP #XRPNews #RippleXRP #Ethereum #EthereumNews #ETH #Cardano #Ada #CardanoNews #Altcoin #Altcoins #NFTs #NFT #Metaverse ================================================= – The Thinking Crypto Podcast is your home for the best Crypto News and Interviews – crypto, cryptocurrency, crypto news, bitcoin, bitcoin news, xrp, xrp news, ripple, ripple news, ripple xrp, ethereum, ethereum news, cardano, ada, solana, altcoins, defi, news, interviews, podcast, metaverse, nft, nfts ================================================= Disclaimer – Thinking Crypto and Tony Edward are not financial or investment experts. You should do your own research on each cryptocurrency and make your own conclusions and decisions for investment. Invest at your own risk, only invest what you are willing to lose. This channel and its videos are just for educational purposes and NOT investment or financial advice. Note that links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting my channel so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!

9 thoughts on “🚨POLYGON MATIC MASTERCARD WEB3 & FLARE TOKEN AIRDROP!!”

  1. Great analysis <The prices of crypto(BTC, ETH, and other altcoins have collapsed, At this point diamond hands are showing cracks as people start to panic; if you are losing in the current dip or you look forward to starting, the best way to go is trading with the guidance of an expert. Alice Rodwell has been one step ahead of other analyses, with her strategy I was able to accumulate 15 BTC in three weeks.

  2. If you would sell the first 15% of the flare tokens you receive from the snapshot, you won't be able to receive the remaining 85%? Or how does it work? Thanks for your feedback

  3. UpHold is looking real shady after halting SGB after a 65% pump. Smells like liquidity issues to me. You should hold their feet to the fire on that.

  4. Everyone is talking about Logan and Coffee, but Tony keeps bringing the heat 🔥🔥🔥

  5. If you were using one of the now bankrupt exchanges during the snapshot are you shit outta luck?

  6. Well analyzed as always. <I've seen a lot of newbies enquire as to whether or not it is too late to buy assets especially BTC, ETH, SHIBA & XRP…most having the intention to hodl these assets. The truth is that the market remains unpredictable especially in the long-term. I must say tradn offers far more benefits than just holding, I will advice traders esp newbies to have orientation of trading before they get involved in it. .Prices will go up or down, but in order to be able to ride with the wave of the market you have to put your assets into active trades. I have made over 8BTc in 6 weeks from implementing trades with signals and insights from a professional, Barton William.

Leave a Comment